Note: The contents of this article are the author's opinion and have not been approved as a financial promotion.
We're seeking the right person to head up our growing Investment team here at Growthdeck.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience gained within a mid-market Private Equity firm, with a demonstrable track record of deal completions of a similar size. You will now be looking to bring those skills into an entrepreneurial and autonomous environment, where you will be an active leader within the company.
Key responsibilities will include –
- Sourcing, completing and managing high quality investment opportunities through to successful exit
- Mentoring and supporting management teams in investments to help them deliver on their growth potential
- Networking with investors, supporting the Business Development team
- Creating and managing an investment team that will support and drive the growth of Growthdeck
- Playing a key role on the investment committee with other board members
If you are interested in this pivotal leadership role, which involves working closely with the CEO and founders to shape the future of our business, please apply via the LinkedIn job ad before 13th December.
Previous Back to index Next